Progressive Interfaith Alliance
We are …
A faith based community of individuals and organizations devoted to changing the world around us..
Our Strategies are …
To achieve this mission and vision through the following
- Collaborating with community leaders to build a more diverse religious and civic community;
- Encouraging youth to inter-religious dialogue through social justice education and activities;
- Engaging in and modeling dialogue between faith communities as an anchor for justice;
- Reaching Out to communities of people that have been historically oppressed / marginalized by religion; and by,
- Supporting community organizations in the struggle for worth and dignity of all people.
-Immigration Rights & Reform
-Labor Rights & Economic Justice
-Queer (LGBTQ+) Rights
-Women's Rights & Health
-Youth Safety & Diversity Education
-Sexual Health & Education
Our Mission is …
To proclaim the progressive values of welcome, equality, inclusion, acceptance, and love and for the implementation of each in our community.
Our Vision is …
To create a world where all people are treated with inherent worth and dignity.Activity status unknown.